Wilson Nesbitt navigate the do’s and dont’s of Planning Ahead | Free lunchtime webinar

Posted By: Wilson Nesbitt

10th Mar 2022

Improve your Financial Wellbeing | Free lunchtime webinar

What should I include in my Will?
Where do I keep my Will documents?
What assets are exempt from Inheritance Tax?
Wilson Nesbitt is hosting a free, lunchtime session focused on financially planning ahead on Wed 16 Mar, 1pm, answering all of these questions.

They will also cover;

– Organising your Finances
– How to plan your Will and Explaining how it works
– How and What will be Taxed
– Gifting & Trusts
– Protect your Personal Assets & Business Assets

 

Register for free https://bit.ly/3vQZ9Zh

 

Improve your Financial Wellbeing
Planning ahead and getting on top of your life admin is proven to positively impact your mental wellbeing.

Protecting your Financial Future
As we progress in our careers, it’s more important than ever to take stock & make plans to protect our financial futures. According to 2021 statistics only 45% of us have a Will, of the remaining 55%- we would like to leave a Will, but don’t actually have any financial planning in place to ensure the process is carried out effectively & in line with our wishes.

 

They will help you
Wilson Nesbitt’s expert team can help guide you on what you need to have in place to look after you finances, which will in turn look after you and your family, whatever stage you are at.

Wed 16 Mar at 1pm | Register https://bit.ly/3vQZ9Zh