Created by Ulster University
The Graduate Leadership Programme
Are you a 2020 Summer graduate and have yet to secure graduate employment?
Are you an employer whose business would benefit from a funded graduate intern to assist your recovery from COVID-19?
You might be the perfect candidate for our Department of Economy funded graduate intern programme.
The Graduate Leadership Programme combines a 6-month paid work-based internship with a fully funded Postgraduate Certificate in Graduate Leadership.
There are 30 places available which are fully funded by the Department of the Economy.
Kick-start your career with our Graduate Leadership Programme!
The Ulster University Graduate Leadership Programme combines a paid work-based internship with a fully funded Postgraduate Certificate in Graduate Leadership.
The Programme supports local graduates of any university in making a successful transition to the next stage of their career, making a positive contribution to the recovery of local business from the impact of COVID-19.
- Who? If you graduated in Summer 2020, are resident in Northern Ireland and haven’t secured graduate level employment.
- How long? 6-month internship starting 2nd November 2020
- Financial support? Bursary of at least £1050 each month for 6 months
- Opportunities? Only 30 internships across subject areas and locations within Northern Ireland
- Result? A graduate internship with a fully-funded Postgraduate Certificate in Graduate Leadership from Ulster University.
Find out more: https://www.ulster.ac.uk/graduateleadership