In this episode, Brendan interviewed the incredible Dr Margie Warrell.
Margie is a renowned author, international speaker, and a passionate advocate for helping people live bigger, braver lives. A prolific writer, Margie has authored five bestselling books, including “You’ve Got This!”, “Make Your Mark”, “Brave”, “Stop Playing Safe”, and “Find Your Courage”. As a member of the advisory board of Forbes School of Business & Technology, she has collaborated with an impressive roster of client organisations, such as Salesforce, Google, SAP, NASA, Facebook, British Telecom, Deloitte, and Berkshire Hathaway, just to mention a few.
In this episode, Brendan and Margie discuss:
- How to find your ‘Why’ to do more of what ignites your passion (and less of what doesn’t!)
- How to build courage and take action for success
- How to deal with uncertainty and make the right decision
- How to overcome impostor syndrome
- Why you need to start being more courageous
- How to apply four simple steps to build resilience and manage your ‘stress triggers’
- Why creating space is a trigger to personal growth
And so much more…
Contact Simple Scaling