PropertyPal, the leading online property portal in Northern Ireland, announced the winners of its inaugural ‘PropertyPal Awards’ at a glittering awards ceremony yesterday evening.
Taking place at Titanic Exhibition Centre, the event showcased and celebrated industry excellence from across the Northern Ireland property sector and was hosted by local comedian Shane Todd.
The winners over a range of categories were:
- Residential Agency of the Year – Single Branch: McMillian McClure
- Residential Agency of the Year – Multi Branch: CPS
- Lettings Agency of the Year – Single Branch: Keylets
- Lettings Agency of the Year – Multi Branch: Ulster Property Sales Rental Division
- Land & New Homes Specialist: Simon Brien Residential
- Commercial Agency of the Year: Pinpoint Property
- Green Development of the Year: Lancaster Park – Fraser Millar Homes
- Corporate Social Responsibility Impact: Hagan Homes
- Development Company of the Year: Hagan Homes
- Residential Development of the Year: Foxwood Hall – Steadland Homes
- Supplier of the Year: Phantom
- Best Property Marketing Campaign: Hagan Homes Strategic Marketing Campaign
- Property Professional of the Year: Carolyn Brady, Rider Levett Bucknall
- Rising Star of the Year: Josh Eves, Rider Levett Bucknall
Speaking about the awards, Errol Maxwell, Chief Executive Officer at PropertyPal commented:
“The awards saw the very best of the property industry across Northern Ireland celebrated for their hard work, determination, and passion for the industry we all work in.
“The calibre of nominations was outstanding and our independent panel of judges was particularly impressed with such a high standard of entries across every category.
“Congratulations to everyone that entered and we are already looking forward to seeing you all again next year.”
Award categories were across several business areas including corporate social responsibility, green initiatives, property development, sales and lettings agents, and many more.
The submissions were scrutinised by an independent expert panel of judges from the property sector.
To find out more, visit www.propertypalawards.com