Do you work in HR or are you on your workplace’s health and wellbeing committee?
Then this event is for you!
Vital Nutrition are delighted to announce Northern Ireland’s first Workplace Wellbeing showcase event. Workplace Wellbeing LIVE will take place in The Mac from 8:30am to 11am on Tuesday 18th October 2022.
On the day you’ll be served a healthy breakfast, complete with seeds from our event sponsor Linwoods followed by a showcase of sessions and a panel discussion from the top health and wellness experts in NI.
On the day;
- Jane McClenaghan from Vital Nutrition will speak on how nutrition impacts your health and energy in the workplace.
- Gary Milligan from Fitness Belfast will talk about the importance of movement.
- Dr Siobhan Graham from Vitalis Health will talk about stress management.
- Nuala Murphy will introduce Diversity Mark and talk about workplace diversity.
- Then there will be a panel discussion with Dr Siobhan Graham of Vitalis Health, Gary Milligan, Jane McClenaghan and Nuala Murphy of Diversity Mark.
- Northern Ireland Chest, Heart and Stroke and Inspire NI will both have stands to showcase how they can support your workplace health and wellbeing strategies.
Jane McClenaghan of Vital Nutrition says “This event will leave you motivated and inspired to bring the very best workplace wellbeing advice back into your business!”
Tickets only £7.50 (including breakfast and hot drinks), find out more and book your place here:
For more information contact:
Emma Beattie 07704 520257