Reduce your business energy and waste costs, emissions and improve your green credentials.
The Green Business Programme (GBP) is delivered on behalf of Ards & North Down Borough Council (ANDBC) by Mabbett. The six month programme provides tailored support to identify and implement reduced energy costs (energy efficiency),or reduced waste (reduce-reuse-recycle), or reduced carbon footprint (supply-chain, carbon off-setting).
GBP is specially targeted at SMEs (less than 250 employees) that have an ambition to reduce their energy and/or waste in their manufacturing or production systems to achieve 10%+ savings in waste or energy. Alternatively, businesses may seek to achieve a 10%+ saving in reducing their carbon footprint.
GBP aims to deliver an innovative best practice model implementing sustainable low carbon actions that will enable enterprises to benefit from at least one from:
- Reduced energy costs (energy efficiency)
- Reduced waste (reduce-reuse-recycle)
- Reduced carbon footprint (supply-chain, carbon off-setting)
Participant enterprises will gain from:
- An established Baseline Audit value (key priority areas)
- The development of an Action Plan
- Attendance at five ½ day themed workshops (with live tangible case-study examples) and receive three full days mentoring support.
The investment support provided by ANDBC is £1,750 per participant business and it is anticipated that, on completion, businesses will benefit 10X on this investment over the following 12 months.
There are only 10 places available. For more information and/or to request an application form, call Suzanne Lindsay on 07771 957063 or email: email@example.com