We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Thu 26th Jan 2017
Social Value Conference
26 Jan 2017
January 26, 2017
Time: 8.30 am-1.00 pm
Our Annual Social Enterprise Conference, this year concentrating on Social Value and the importance of legislation and Buy Social £1 Billion Corporate Challenge with private sector organisations.
The way we do business is changing and the impact we make matters more than ever! Not only with our Social Impact but with our Environmental and Community Impact as well.
What role does Social Enterprise have to play in the wider economy?
Social Value clauses are being included in more and more procurement contracts, if you are a private sector organisation come along and find out how other private sector organisation are implementing these social values into their organisation.
Implementing Social Value in Local Government
- Anne Lythgoe – Salford City Council,
- Susan Harkins, Business Gateway (Edinburgh Council),
- Colin McCabrey, Belfast City Council
Private Sector – 1 Billion “Buy Social” Challenge by 2020. Find out How? Get Involved!
- Hugh Chamberlain – Johnson & Johnson,
- Mark Parsons, RBS,
- David Adair, PwC
- Rachel Woolliscroft, Wates
- BEN CARPENTER – SOCIAL VALUE UK
- Find out about the “shining starts” coming up in the sector
Conference Selling Hub
- promote or sell your products/services to conference delegates
- Why not pitch to our Dragons for a chance to win £1500 sponsored by UCIT (get an application form)
For full details and to register please email email@example.com
Created by Social Enterprise NI