We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Thu 23rd Apr 2015
Sharpen your People Management Skills
23 Apr 2015
April 23, 2015
Sharpen your People Management Skills
Intensive 2 Day Course
Managers succeed, or fail, based on their people management skills. Develop a results-driven team by improving and adapting your existing people skills and harnessing the abilities of your team members. No manager can progress simply on the basis of professional or technical qualifications. Your career prospects depend critically on your ability to motivate and organize to the utmost those people who work with you. A highly experienced management training specialist teaches this dynamic two-day course providing practical advice on developing not only management style but also putting a strategic plan in place, identifying priorities and problems, dealing with team issues and nurturing an effective and highly-motivated team.
Thursday 23 April and Friday 24 April
Bewley’s Hotel, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Course Fees €750
To book call: 00353 (1) 853 2215 or book online here
A highly experienced management training specialist teaches this dynamic two-day course providing practical advice on developing not only management style but also putting a strategic plan in place, identifying priorities and problems, dealing with team issues and highly-motivated team.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the importance of both managing and leading your team
- Work effectively with your management style and adapt it for different situations
- Have a clear strategic plan for your department/section/team
- Explore leadership and management challenges
- Understand your style and its impact on others
- Achieve higher levels of performance in your team
- Deal with disciplinary situations effectively
- Identify key priorities and manage time based on them
- Have coaching skills that increase your team’s performance
- Develop a mission for your team/department/section
- Identify key business challenges and team capability
- Action plan for strategic success
- Create a performance management culture
- Manage change in a way that fosters the support and commitment of others
- Apply your new knowledge to a real workplace initiative, supported by coaching from the programme facilitator
Who should attend?
- Experienced managers who want to revise and improve their people management skills for enhanced performance and results
- Newly appointed managers who want to get the utmost from their new team
- Project leaders who want to manage and motivate their team to achieve targets within budget and on time
- Learning how to give feedback and how to deal with difficult situations had a great impact on my everyday work. This course is very informative and I would highly recommend it to colleagues. I enjoyed the day as it was conducted in a very relaxed atmosphere and learning was made fun. The methodology, coaching and role-plays helped me see the other side of situations and will have a strong effect on my work. I can now see the areas where I can improve. Thanks.
- This course really met my objectives, particularly on situational leadership and identifying areas for improvement. Learning about coaching and different styles of management showed me areas I can improve on. There is more intake of content as a result. This course is a very useful, practical, open and inclusive exploration of key people management issues.
Created by High Performance Training