We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Offsite construction techniques supplier day hosted by McAvoy & Carillion
12 Jun 2017
June 12, 2017
Join The McAvoy Group, alongside the Offsite School, Carillion and NHS Shared Business Services for a free collaborative event, focusing on offsite construction in the healthcare industry.
This one day event, taking place on Monday 12th June in Birmingham, will help attendees understand what clients and contractors are doing to embed offsite techniques within the healthcare sector, and what best practice looks like.
Delegates will have the opportunity to;
- Hear from NHS Shared Business Services on their new Modular Buildings Framework
- Understand how McAvoy implement offsite best practice
- Learn how Carillion adopted offsite techniques for the West Midlands Hospital project and what it has achieved
- Ask your burning questions to McAvoy and Carillion during the Q&A session
- Network with clients and contractors over a free lunch
Places are limited for this event, so for further information and to book your free place, please visit the Offsite Management School website.
Created by McAvoy Group