We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Tue 16th Jun 2015
Milking Quality Management Systems for PQQs & Tenders
16 Jun 2015
June 16, 2015
(Please note: The seminar has been registered by CITB-ConstructionSkills Northern Ireland for grant assistance to registered in scope employers.)
Most organisations that respond to PQQs & tenders have ISO 9001. Most of those that do not have ISO 9001 have many arrangements to meet customer requirements. Typically, organisations put a lot of work & effort into:
• Their PQQ & tender responses.
• Managing their quality management system.
The typical organisation:
• Draws upon ISO 9001 elements when answering PQQs & tenders.
• May have quality professionals contributing to PQQ & tender answers.
Most organisations could benefit from:
• Setting up quality management systems to churn out evidence for PQQs & tenders.
• Increasing the awareness of bid writers & bid managers of how quality management systems (QMSs) can be used to answer PQQ & tender questions.
• Increasing the involvement of bid writers / managers in their QMSs.
• Increasing awareness of quality professionals of how QMSs can be used to produce evidence.
• Increasing involvement of quality professionals in contributing to PQQ & tender answers.
This interactive seminar looks at how quality management systems can be milked for evidence for use in PQQs & tenders. The seminar contains exercises & discussions to provide participants the opportunity to discuss & apply the topics to their organisations.
09.40-11.15 ISO 9001 & QMS Basics. Types of QMS documents. Managing various situations.
11.15-11.30 Comfort break, Tea & Coffee.
11.30-12.55 Roles, Responsibilities, Communication. Resources – Equipment, Software, Facilities.
12.55-13.40 Questions & answers. Lunch
13.40-14.00 Resources – Equipment, Software, Facilities.
14.00-15.30 Evidence of Excellent Services. Monitoring, Checking, Auditing.
15.30-15.45 Comfort break, Tea & Coffee.
15.45-16.30 Improving, Involvement. Preparing for Specific Tenders, General Advice.
16.30-16.45 Questions & answers. Close
The programme timings & content may be subject to review.
The workshop is a ‘must attend’ for:
• Bid Writers, Bid Managers & Bid Directors.
• Quality professionals.
It is relevant for all sectors.
Created by The Skillful Pass