We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Thu 10th Oct 2013
LinkedIn for Profit Workshop
10 Oct 2013
October 10, 2013
Want more business from LinkedIn?
Grow your sales
Boost your profits
Generate qualified leads
LinkedIn has 238 million users and 2+ new members per second
You have a LinkedIn profile and connections.
Now learn how to monetize them.
1. Build a profitable LinkedIn marketing strategy
2. Build a strong professional profile
3. Leverage your connections to build a valuable network
4. Use advanced search to build targeted prospect lists
5. LinkedIn etiquette, do’s and don’t
6. Competitor intelligence and benchmarking
7. Groups – Educate, influence and connect with valuable prospects
8. Build and optimise LinkedIn company pages
9. Create, target and optimise your LinkedIn advert campaign
10. Measure your ROI, return on investment
1. Official LinkedIn® EMEA Talent Solutions Partner
2. Experienced trainer
3. 10 attendees limit to put your training needs first
4. Boardroom luxurious setting with a professional atmosphere
5. Free Wi-Fi
6. Free car parking
7. Free lunch and refreshments throughout the day
8. Free net4wiseowls e-book “LinkedIn for Business”
9. Money back guarantee
Let me know by lunchtime on the day of the workshop if you are not satisfied and I will refund 100% of your money, no questions asked.
What time does the workshop start?
Registration is between 09:00am to 09:30am with workshop start at 09:30am.
1. Can I bring a Laptop/Tablet to the event?
Yes. There is free Wi-Fi and you can follow on your own LinkedIn account.
2. What is the cancellation policy?
Places are strictly limited and there is no cancellation except in obvious emergencies. However a substitute may attend for no additional charge.
3. Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact Bill McCartney
Telephone 028 90393490
Created by Christopher Morrow