It is a requirement of certification to the ISO series of standards for companies to have internal audits of their management systems conducted. This course supplies practical training for all stages of the internal audit lifecycle including planning, performance reporting, and follow-up of internal audit findings.
Many companies who initially achieve ISO certification run the risk of losing their certification at a later date through ineffective internal auditing. This course is designed to supply practical instruction for the internal auditor and involves considerable delegate involvement through workshops and case studies.
Course duration: 1-Day Workshop
This ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) Internal Auditor Course is designed to provide practical instruction for the internal auditor. This training course takes into account the varying levels of understanding and different backgrounds of delegates, we ensure that all attendees leave with a firm understanding of the course material.
The ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) Internal Auditor Training Course involves considerable delegate involvement through workshops and real-life relevant case studies. The day will be broken up into a morning and afternoon session with a break for lunch. The morning session will focus on the theory behind ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) Quality Management Systems and auditing techniques, whereas the afternoon will be a practical session to give delegated a ‘hands-on’ understanding with reality-based scenarios. This allows delegates to ask organisation-specific questions from our consultants who are experts in their fields with more than 30 years of experience within the sector.
What does it involve?
- Quality in context
- Overview of quality management systems
- Internal auditing of quality systems
- Noncompliance’s and deficiencies
- Human relations in auditing
What will you learn?
- You will be familiar ISO 9001 series of Quality Standards
- You will be able to plan and carry out effective internal audits to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard
- You will be able to develop and maintain a system of records to support the auditing activity
- You will be capable of improving the corrective action cycle.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 9001:2015
- Anyone responsible for introducing or maintaining a quality system based on ISO 9001:2015