This half-day practical workshop that aims to provide you with knowledge about the update to the Information Security Management Standard ISO 27001.
Course duration: 1/2-Day Workshop
This ISO 27001 (ISMS) half-day awareness course is designed to provide delegates with knowledge of the updates to the standard. This training course takes into account the varying levels of understanding and different backgrounds of delegates, we ensure that all attendees leave with a firm understanding of the updates of the standard.
The ISO 27001 (ISMS) Update Awareness Course involves considerable delegate involvement throughout. This will allow delegates to ask organisation-specific questions from our consultants who are experts in their fields with more than 25 years of experience within the sector.
It is worth noting that many organisations that initially achieve certification to ISO 27001 (ISMS) run the risk of losing their certification at a later date through not having current knowledge of the updated standard.
What does it involve?
- Be familiar with changes to clauses 4 to 10
- Be familiar with changes to Annex A controls and ISO27002
- Be knowledgeable of GAP analysis process
- Understand ISMS mandatory documentation changes and updates
- Be aware of transition time scales for holders of ISO27001:2022.
What will you learn?
- You will be familiar with the update to ISO 27001 series of Information Security Standard
- Have an understanding of when your ISO 27001 standard will need to be updated by
- What documentation will be updated
- How Quadra can help
Who should attend?
- Those interested in developing a further understanding of ISO 27001
- Anyone responsible for introducing or maintaining an information security system based upon the newly updated ISO 27001