We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Tue 24th Oct 2017
Get Your Business Found Online – SEO Workshop
24 Oct 2017
October 24, 2017
Every business-owner wants – NEEDS – their business to be found easily online when potential customers are searching for the products or services they offer.
If they can't be found, then the sale is sure to go elsewhere.
This masterclass will arm delegates with practical, difference-making doables and tricks of the trade that they can implement straight away in their own businesses to improve their online visibility and give them the competitive edge.
What will we cover?
- The main factors involved in local SEO, Website SEO (including, content optimisation, meta optimisation, the importance of links).
– The importance of social media in SEO (including, optimising social channels and the value of social signals).
Who is it for?
• Anyone keen to keep their business ahead of the competition.
• Anyone frustrated at not ranking as highly as they could.
• Anyone keen to brush up on their digital marketing skills.
When is it?
Tuesday 24th October 9.30am-4.30pm
Where is it?
Riddel Hall, Belfast
What is the cost?
£195 per delegate inc. lunch, refreshments and on-site parking
Delivery by our resident expert Damian Donnelly (http://www.i-adman.co.uk)
Booking essential and places limited.
Created by Belfast Academy of Marketing