We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Thu 3rd Mar 2016
Family Friendly Employer Workshop
03 Mar 2016
March 3, 2016
Date: Thursday 3 March 2016
Venue: Malone Lodge Hotel, Belfast
The aim of the annual Workshop is to bring together HR professionals from all industries across Northern Ireland to share best practice advice, inspiration and practical ideas to improve employee welfare and help employees better manage their work-life balance.
It also provides an opportunity for the winners of the 2015 Family Friendly Employer Awards to discuss the family friendly initiatives implemented in their workplace that support the wellbeing of their employees.
Last year’s Workshop was well received and generated a lot of positive feedback, with many delegates praising the usefulness of the event in providing ideas and insights into family friendly employee benefits.
The 2016 Workshop will consist of:
- A networking breakfast and an opportunity to meet other professionals within the HR sector;
- A welcome introduction by Workshop Chair, Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors;
- Guest speakers from Worthingtons Solicitors and the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland;
- Winners of the Family Friendly Employer Awards 2015 discussing some of the initiatives they have on offer;
- An opportunity for questions and answers, to allow everyone to discuss their experiences and exchange ideas for improving HR practice.
The networking breakfast is generously being sponsored by Worthingtons Solicitors.
Places are limited at the Friendly Employer Workshop. Register here for your FREE* place at the event.
*Whilst the Family Friendly Employer Workshop event is FREE to attend, any cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0800 028 3008.
Created by Employers For Childcare