We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Emotional Intelligence & the Neuroscience of Performance Half-Day Workshop
07 Feb 2018
February 7, 2018
During this half-day workshop you will gain an understanding Emotional Intelligence and how it applies in a work setting, this is now considered part of fundamental management and leadership training because of the sheer impact on the ability to network , collaborate and influence really effectively .
In addition to becoming more self and emotionally aware, we know that those who are able to deploy effective resilience techniques at work fare significantly better under pressure or when challenged in demanding and dynamic circumstances.
You will also gain an up to date understanding of the latest thinking on how neuroscience can be used to improve the quality and speed of learning interventions, contribute to wellness and well-being and form part of an improved and modernised approach to performance and talent management.
In particular we look at:
• What is neuroscience and eliminating neuro-myths
• Understanding the latest use of Neuroscience to improve performance management
• Building self-awareness and personal effectiveness through knowledge of brain physiology
• Using insight about how the brain learns, forms memories and responds to emotion to inform learning
• Developing a new approach to managing change by understanding the brain’s threat response
Created by Think People Consulting