We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Thu 21st Apr 2016
E-Commerce Made Easy
21 Apr 2016
April 21, 2016
This e-commerce masterclass is designed with business owners and managers in mind. The goal of the workshop is to help you take your eCommerce business to the next level. It will also be of interest to retailers considering taking their business online.
The presentation itself will be themed around an open discussion with Q&A throughout and Richard will be tackling:
- Building an ecommerce department/ skills required
- The most common eCommerce challenges
- Product selection and the importance of margin and profitability
- A detailed review of all key Digital traffic channels including working examples
- Insight into UX/UI tools which can be used in house and how they work / provide improvements in conversion rate
- Reporting and what MDs/ business owners want to see through to reporting for channel analysis and to help improve top line revenue
- Working examples from successful campaigns from CRC & The Rug House
After graduating from the University of Ulster, Richard McKnight started his career working for Export Technologies as an e-commerce consultant managing a number of their key clients. At Export Technologies Richard specialised in digital marketing, in particular paid search advertising.
He was then asked to join local e-commerce powerhouse Chain Reaction Cycles during their migration to a new provider. He became the company’s Digital Marketing Manager, overseeing all of the key digital acquisition channels which drive over 100,000,000 visits annually across 26 key countries to the Chain Reaction Cycles website.
Richard is now Head of E-Commerce at another local online success story “The Rug House”, who recently won UTV’s Digital Business of the Year Award 2015.
Created by The Web Bureau