We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Thu 28th Jul 2016
Difficult Conversations & Feedback
28 Jul 2016
July 28, 2016
This session will provide a combination of practical tips alongside employment law guidance to equip you for dealing with difficult conversations and feedback in the workplace.
We have all had those conversations that didn’t go the way we wanted or have those we would rather avoid. This half day workshop is a must for HR professionals and people managers who are looking for great tips and seasoned advice on handling the difficult conversations and scenarios that occur in all workplaces, be they large or small.
This session will provide a combination of practical tips alongside employment law guidance to equip you for dealing with these issues in the workplace.
What will be covered?
• The importance of good preparation
• Choosing the right conversations
• Say it the right way – structuring your message
• Managing conflict – key competencies and how to develop them
• The human dynamics & managing emotions
• The typical types of difficult conversation in the employment law context
- managing performance
- dealing with attendance and conduct issues
- introducing change within the workplace
• How to effectively conduct a 'without prejudice' discussion
To book a place, call us on 028 9031 0450 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Created by Think People Consulting