We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Thu 28th Jan 2016
28 Jan 2016
January 28, 2016
This workshop is the first of two held in partnership with Purvis Campbell. It will provide Chamber Members with the opportunity to develop their communication skills.
Enable growth and unlock value through communication – How emotions block the flow of information.
Date: Thursday 28th January, 9.00am – 11.00am
Venue: Causeway Chamber Office, 1 Abbey Street, Coleraine, BT52 1DS
- What stands in the way of a good flow of information?
- Awareness of our own emotions is essential for an understanding of how we communicate
- This allows us to have space to recognise the emotions in others
- Authentic conversations occur when the words used reflect the emotions in the room
- The key component is listening which is a very highly developed skill
To register for this free information workshop, you can contact us on 028 7034 3111 or email email@example.com to reserve your place (limited numbers).
Created by Causeway Chamber of Commerce