We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Fri 23rd Feb 2018
A Practical Guide to GDPR
23 Feb 2018
February 23, 2018
During this breakfast workshop you will gain an understanding of the practical steps you should take to get ‘GDPR ready’. GDPR is the first overhaul to data protection in almost 20 years and is a real shake up in the data protection and privacy world. This session focuses on the practical steps and considerations you need to take to get GDPR ready.
In particular we look at:
- What is GDPR?
- What does it mean for organisations?
- Practical steps to take to be GDPR ready for May 25th 2018
In addition to the workshop, we are offering a readiness review to our SME clients:
1. SME GDPR Readiness Assessment:
- A readiness toolkit which we complete together
- A review meeting to discuss the toolkit results, advise on your priorities and support you to development your readiness action plan.
- A follow up support call to ensure you are on track with your readiness.
Cost: £550 (+VAT)
Those wishing to sign up to this assessment will avail of a 10% discount if they book at the time of booking the workshop. Travel expenses will also be added if travel outside of Greater Belfast is required.
Book Now: Niall.Brolly@thinkpeople.co.uk – 028 9031 0450
Created by Think People Consulting