Subtotal: Member: £175, Non Member: £225
Booking Deadline: 16 November 2023
A digital training course which provides a high-level overview of the import process.
This training course will introduce attendees to the key requirements, processes, terminology and documentation involved in importing. It is recommended for beginners who are new to international trade.
Attendees will be provided with a high-level introduction to import practicalities, as well as an overview of key areas outlined below:
- Import definition and the process flow
- An overview of:
- Commodity Codes
- Preferential and non-preferential origin
- Goods Valuation to include duties / taxes
- The International Purchase Order & documentation
- Shipping methods & shipping quotation
- Clearance instructions
- Essentials of Import Declaration, record keeping and checks
For more information, please contact Marta.Gajewska@northernirelandchamber.com.
View the 2023 International training brochure.