Wed 3rd Jul 2013
Strategic Direction 2011-2013
‘To be the ultimate business network in Northern Ireland, enabling members to grow their business and support the development of our economy.’
Engage, support and grow our membership by: providing exceptional networking and business development opportunities, influencing government economic policy in support of members’ commercial interests and the wider advancement of the economy, and facilitating and providing practical support for development of export business.
- To grow membership by 100% in 3 years across Northern Ireland
- To grow (profitable) turnover across the following areas: Membership, Services and Export
- To increase member engagement, year on year
- To influence policy in Northern Ireland for the benefit of members’ commercial interests
- We are committed to advancing the interests of our membership
- We are committed to creating partnerships that promote members’ interests
- We work as a team, with energy and integrity
- We are competitive and aim to be the best at what we do
- Customer satisfaction is core to everything that we do.