We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Tue 20th Oct 2015
IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
20 Oct 2015
October 20, 2015
1-day course designed for Senior Executives and Managers to gain a clear insight into the moral, financial and legal implications of health and safety in the workplace.
Senior Executives and Managers have significant responsibilities under present health and safety legislation. The introduction of EC directives further reinforce these responsibilities.
Individuals who neglect their responsibility for the health and safety of others may be open to criminal prosecution in the event of a serious accident or incident occurring in the workplace. All levels of management should be fully aware of how this can affect them.
Who should attend?
Senior Executives and Managers from any organisation, who wish to raise their awareness of health and safety legislation to enable them to promote a safer working environment in the workplace.
On successful completion of the programme delegates will be able to:
– Understand the health and safety role and responsibilities of Senior Executives.
– Recognise the importance of integrating health and safety objectives with other business objectives in order to minimise the overall risks.
– Take account of health and safety aspects during strategic planning, decision-making and effective supply chain management.
– Understand the consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively.
– Understand the principles of occupational safety and health management system, continual improvement and annual reporting.
Method of Assessment, Moderation and Certification
The learning outcomes will be assessed by delegates undertaking a multiple choice test paper.
For further information on this course please contact:
Rob Duncan or Suzanne Lindsay on 028 9038 7043 or email email@example.com.
Created by Mabbett