We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Thu 21st Jul 2016
Improving Communication With The Team
21 Jul 2016
July 21, 2016
Do you have difficulty getting your message across to staff?
Do staff seem dis-engaged?
Personality profiling, motivational skills and much more in our 3 hour communication development workshop!
Team communication is an essential aspect of any size business. Effective communication skills help build strong relationships and enhance employee engagement and motivation.
The purpose of this short course is to help participants work smarter rather than harder in order to get the desired results from the team.
During the programme participants will gain;
- An insight into themselves and how they communicate
- An understanding of the differences in people and how this affects communication
- An understanding of personality profiling
- Introductions, objectives and concerns
- Learning styles
- Building the right team and identification of team skills
- Develop an understanding of skills gaps analysis
- Investigate theories of motivation and their effect on motivation
- Personality profiling – managing personalities and building relationships
Created by People First (DFPF)