We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Wed 6th Apr 2016
Facebook at Your Service! Facebook Masterclass for Hospitality
06 Apr 2016
April 6, 2016
Targeted at those involved in marketing within the hospitality industry, this in-depth workshop covers how to grow a Facebook audience who will love your business, look forward to hearing from you, and ultimately book with you again and again.
What you’ll learn from taking this workshop:
- BUDGET: How much to spend on Facebook per week to get the results you need.
- SPEND JUSTIFICATION: How to justify your Facebook spend to your senior team.
- SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE CONTENT CREATION: How to create awesome content with just an iPhone, a bit of a passion and your team.
- GET MORE FOR LESS: How to get 1000 video views on Facebook for free (we’ll even be doing a live experiment)
- COMPETITIONS: How to make Facebook competitions work for your business.
- GROW YOUR AUDIENCE: How to grow your perfect audience who will keep coming back for more.
- DISCOUNT SITES: Why you don’t need Groupon or discount sites to grow.
- MAKING THE MOST FROM REVIEWS: How to convert Facebook reviews to positive Trip Adviser reviews.
- HANDLING COMPLAINTS ON FB: How to measure the reach/weight of a complaint with over 1000 Likes.
Peter McNicholl is one of Ireland’s leading Facebook experts based on knowledge and experience. He grew Galgorm Resort’s Facebook Community to the #1 hotel in the Ireland and #2 in the whole UK (Out of 30,000+ Hotels)!
The Web Bureau asked Peter to talk to our clients and audience not only because of his hands on experience of helping a hotel grow an engaged audience on Facebook, but also because he is doing something very different and authentic that we could all learn from. Peter is getting lots of attention for his no nonsense approach to creating content that is meaningful, grabs your attention, and takes very little effort to create.
Peter’s Career Highlights
- Time managing account – 35 months (1037% Growth)
- Community Size – 100,000+ Fans
- #1 Hotel on Facebook in Ireland (Out of 3,000+).
- #2 Hotel on Facebook in the UK (Out of 30,000+).
- £1.5Million+ Revenue per year via Facebook Leads.
- Christmas Voucher Digital Campaign recognised by Google for being one of the highest performing campaigns in Europe across all industries.
- Recently left The Galgorm Resort on January 1st 2016. Coached the team there on how to best use Facebook.
Created by The Web Bureau