We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Thu 5th May 2016
Effective Recruitment Workshop
05 May 2016
May 5, 2016
Are you responsible for recruiting new staff?
This workshop will give you the information and skills you need to effectively recruit, select and induct new employees into your organisation.
Throughout the 3 hour workshop, participants will gain knowledge of how to carefully select candidates for interview and how to develop a comprehensive induction programme for new staff.
- Introductions and personal learning objectives
- Northern Ireland legislation
- Preparing job descriptions, person specifications and job advertisements
- How to shortlist and structure selection interviews
- Planning for induction
- Personal development planning for new staff
- Improving the induction process via feedback
Created by People First (DFPF)