We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Fri 22nd Sep 2017
Copywriting Skills – Ensure you always write effective copy!
22 Sep 2017
September 22, 2017
Everyone knows what poor copy looks like, but how do you make sure your own online and off-line copy content is compelling, effective and presents your organisation in the best possible way?
Our one-day masterclass will help you learn copywriting techniques to help you craft copy that catches and captivates your audience’s attention.
Who is it for?
• Anyone who writes copy for print
• Anyone who writes content for websites, blogs, email or social media
• Anyone wishing to improve their copywriting skills!
What will you learn?
• Overview of what copywriting is and where it’s used
• Examples of good and bad copy
• Best practice tips and guidance for online and off- line copywriting
• The importance of grammar, punctuation and tone of voice
• Tips on optimising online content for search
• Quick wins to improve your copy when you get back to the office
Delivered by: Damian Donnelly
What is the cost?
£195 per delegate inc. lunch and refreshments (group booking discounts available)
Created by Belfast Academy of Marketing