We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Tue 14th Oct 2014
Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) – thought leadership conference on ‘Employability’
14 Oct 2014
October 14, 2014
The CIMA Northern area, in partnership with Invest NI and the Chief Executives’ Forum, will host a CGMA thought leadership conference on ‘Employability’ which will take place in Belfast on Tuesday 14 October 2014 at the Hilton Hotel, Belfast.
Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0289 0268 490
This event will consider conclusions reached in the recently published CGMA report ‘Addressing the employability crisis’. The report considers global employability concerns from the perspective of the management accounting profession. In particular it provides an example of a practical approach that shows how the necessary links between key stakeholders comprising the educator, the employer, the student, the recruiter and the policy maker can be forged with employability at the core.
Panellists, representing key stakeholders in Northern Ireland, will discuss the report in the context of a sustainable and long term economic recovery underpinned by employability.
- Peter Simons, Report Author
- Paul Sweeney, Permanent Secretary, Department of Education
- Derek Baker, Acting Permanent Secretary, Department for Employment and Learning
- Mark Redmond, Chief Executive, the American Chamber of Commerce Ireland
- Niall Casey, Director of Skills, Invest NI
- Marie McHugh, Dean, Ulster Business School, University of Ulster
- Joanne Stuart, Chair US-NI Mentorship Program Steering Committee (NI), former Chair Institute of Directors NI
- Rebecca McKinty, Masters student, Ulster Business School
- Gemma McIlwaine, Graduate student, Ulster Business School
Each speaker will address the relevant issues from their individual perspectives, following which the event will be opened up to the audience for a Q and A session.
Created by Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)