We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Wed 20th May 2015
Best Practice Presentation Skills
20 May 2015
May 20, 2015
Best Practice Presentation Skills
An articulate, well-structured presentation with state-of-the-art multimedia is essential in giving you the ability to communicate your objectives. Learn to deliver well- structured, successful presentations with essential techniques to enhance your performance.
Wednesday 20 May
Bewley’s Hotel, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Course fees: €350
To book: call 00353 01 853 2215 or book online here
We believe in using a training style that is both warm and reassuring and that builds on the strengths of participants to increase their levels of confidence.
As part of the practical element of the course, participants get opportunities to develop their talents allied to comprehensive feedback to allow them to build on their strengths and manage their limitations. Participants are recorded to allow them to develop confidence and learn from the feedback of others.
On completion of this course you will:
• Understand the principles of spoken communication
• Understand the importance of identifying audience’s perceived needs and addressing them as you develop the presentation
• Appreciate the importance of preparation and planning a presentation to guarantee professionalism for a variety of events including seminars and conferences
• Know how to structure content – what to say and when
• Be able to work to the basic formula that leads to success in getting your message across and communicating your idea clearly
• Have a clear idea of how to give presentations/speeches more impact that will keep audiences interested and engaged
• Value and know how to use personal style to best advantage
• Be able to use PowerPoint and visual aids more effectively
• Learn to work with notes or a full script
• Understand the causes of stage fright and how to overcome it
• Know how to use your voice to best effect for total communication
• Have clear guidelines as to how to assess and improve a presentation
• Have increased confidence when making presentations
• Learn to deal with audience interaction and Question and Answer sessions
Who should attend?
This one-day course is for anyone who needs to improve their confidence and skill in making presentations. No matter what business you are in or at what level in the company you are the ability to communicate gives you an extra edge, a business advantage and enhances your ability to get and keep business. Most jobs now require the ability to make internal or external presentations. This course will make sure you are fully primed for when the opportunities arise.
• I used to get very nervous about presentations, but by working on my voice and posture, I will be able to feel more confident and relaxed. It was exactly what I needed both personally and professionally. Inspiring like nothing else!
• This course helped me manage nerves and gave me great confidence in delivering presentations. I was given great feedback that helped me to improve. I enjoyed the interactive nature of the course, the tips on PowerPoint, Q&A, learning to make proper eye contact with the audience, hand gestures, time management, voice projection and overall presenting style. A very worthwhile course, well presented, I enjoyed it. Really excellent!
Created by High Performance Training