We greatly increased our response rate working with Northern Ireland Chamber’s wider network
Queen’s University Belfast
The advice we received through chamber connections in the USA enabled us to win new business
OBE Waste & Agri Engineering Ltd
At a networking event we made a contact that led to a £42k deal
Bond Search and Selection
Wed 21st Jan 2015
21 Jan 2015
January 21, 2015
To enable candidates to mount abrasive wheels & discs to angle grinders and bench grinders.
Candidates on completion of the course will be aware of the hazards of using the above equipment to enable its safe use.
- Health and Safety at Work Order 1978 N.I
- Six Pack Regulations – (Risk Assessment)
- Provisions & Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1999 N.I.
- Manual handling
- Personal protective equipment
- Abrasive wheel mounting and identification
- Selection and storage of discs
- Candidate practical mounting of discs to angle grinders
Created by JMD Training