August 26, 2020
Selling For Success – Professional Sales Skills
Venue:Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry 40 Linenhall Street BT2 8BA
Professional Sales Skills – 2 day course (Wednesday 26 + Thursday 27 August 2020)
This advanced course covers the essential skills required in professional selling: Prospecting, Qualification, The Buying Cycle, Needs Development and Managing the Decision Criteria. Course material and concepts are rooted in the core principles of the latest sales theories including Solution Selling, Miller-Heiman (Strategic Selling), Holden (Power Base Selling) and The Challenger Sale.
What you will Learn
- Complex Sale vs the Simple Sale
- Developing a consultative approach to selling
- The Sales Cycle and the Buying Cycle – understanding why and how organisations buy
- Managing and influencing the Decision Criteria
- Making contact, Account entry (getting to the problem)
- Successful sales calls – Advance vs. Prevarication
- Qualification: Is there an opportunity? Can we compete? Can we win? Is it worth it?
- The SPECS Selling technique – turning problems into Compelling Needs
- Essential Communication Skills: Questioning and Listening
- Buyer Types: Objective and Subjective Motives
- Opportunity Assessment: using objective criteria
- Closing the sale, decision signals, getting commitment
- Pipeline management: The sales funnel
- The keys to Sales Effectiveness
To register your interest please contact Catherine Crilly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read NI Chamber’s booking terms and conditions before registering your place.