June 5, 2019
Scaling For Growth Workshop: Growth into Near Markets
Venue:Fane Valley, Glenavy Road Business Park, 20 Glenavy Road, Moira, BT67 0LT
Sponsor: Bank of Ireland
The Scaling for Growth programme, in partnership with Bank of Ireland, offers local companies dedicated one to one support, access to facilitated connections and the opportunity to become part of a group of like-minded business people who can share their knowledge and experience in their journey for growth.
The next Scaling for Growth workshop will cover Growth Into Near Markets – GB & ROI. Our speakers will provide practical advice and tips in how to approach these markets and provide opportunities for peer learning from key corporates who have established presence in these markets.
Speakers on the day include:
- GRAHAM Group – John McDonald, Director of Corporate Development
- White’s Oats – James Mathers, General Manager
- Intertrade Ireland – Grant Gilmore, Operations Manager
Our speakers will cover:
- How they have successfully entered GB and ROI
- Pitfalls and learnings of entering these markets
- Growing a market share in GB and ROI
- The practicalities around procurement as a route to market
The workshop will be hosted by Fane Valley and is supported by Bank of Ireland.
This event is by invite only and is exclusively for NI Chamber Members.
If you have any queries, please email: Catriona.Henry@northernirelandchamber.com