August 30, 2018
Near Market Trade Visit – Glasgow
Sponsor: Ulster Bank
Next stop Scotland – join NI Chamber for the next in our Near Market Trade Visit series as we explore business potential in Glasgow.
The Near Market Trade Visit series, in partnership with Ulster Bank, aims to help local firms extend their networks and exploit possibilities in larger GB markets.As one of the fastest growing cities in the UK, Glasgow offers an abundance of opportunities across a range of sectors, and represents a close and easy market to do business in.
The visit will open doors for NI companies to supply into large organisations in the advanced manufacturing and construction sectors. The two-day itinerary includes meetings with BAE Systems, Multiplex and Wheatley Group.
Reasons to attend:
- Access the senior procurement teams in each company
- Meet with businesses already in their supply chain to understand procurement processes and build relationships
- Join members of the Glasgow and Ayrshire Chambers of Commerce at an evening networking event and utilise local connections
- Network with other delegates to form relationships that support new business development
- Learn about other sectoral opportunities from those with extensive experience in the market
*Please note closing date for registering your interest is Friday 6 July 2018*
Delegate places for the visit will be allocated based on business reasons for attending and relevance to identified opportunities.
For further information please contact: Sandra.Scannell@northernirelandchamber.com
Please read NI Chamber’s booking terms and conditions before registering your place.
Preference for places at this event may be given to NI Chamber Member Companies