May 23, 2018
Learn Grow Excel Conference
Venue:Hilton Belfast, Lanyon Place, BT1 3LP
Sponsor: Headline Sponsor: Ulster Carpets /// Supporting Sponsors: Beyond Business Travel, EY and Invest NI
The Learn Grow Excel Conference is an unmissable event for businesses of all sizes and sectors who aspire to grow and trade internationally.
This year’s Learn Grow Excel Conference will focus on key business areas that are drivers for growth and achieving success in new markets. It is a collaborative conference to encourage export growth in Northern Ireland and will specifically focus on key themes drawn out as Business Pillars including:
Graham Nolan, Business Design Director at Fjord Dublin
Graham will provide the key note address with a thought provoking look at how businesses need to adapt to evolving customer expectations, focusing on how the customer thinks and what external influences can impact on decisions.
This session will set the scene in connecting the four business pillars and kick off a jam-packed morning!
Seamus Connolly, Managing Director at Fast Engineering
Fast Engineering produces the FASTANK®, a patented liquid storage container for use in a number of sectors including oil and chemical spill clean up, Aid agency and fire fighting – the FASTANK® range of tanks are exported to over 80 countries throughout the world.
As a highly successful exporter, Seamus will deliver an inspirational address on his ‘Journey to Success – Four Pillars of Growth’ and offer insight on how global success can be achieved.
Kevin Vaughan-Smith, Executive Director, EY
Kevin is Executive Director at EY with specific responsibility for transforming EY’s go to market approach to reflect and leverage its client and people orientated culture.
Kevin has International expertise in high level sales development and negotiation in commercial and public sector – his session will focus on ‘The Digital Edge’ and how technology can help you access customers and support your sales drive.
Lisa Turley, HR Director, Kerry Group
Lisa is a vastly experienced, commercially-focused and results-oriented HR professional with extensive service delivery and people leadership experience in both HR Partnership and Operations roles.
Lisa will discuss ‘Talent Optimisation – Utilising your Strongest Asset’; a session on people and how the talent within your organisation can be the greatest asset.
Expert Panel Sessions.
Knowledge – Steps to Market: Opportunities on Your Doorstep
- Beyond Business Travel – Shauna Burns, Finance Director
- Environmental Street Furniture – Alan Lowry, Managing Director
- The McAvoy Group – Peter Browne, Senior Business Development Manager
- NI Chamber – Tanya Anderson, Head of SME Development
Knowledge – Steps to Market: Global Opportunities
- Devenish Nutrition – Ian Atterbury, Director of International Business
- Exporter Services – Sue Wright, Director
- Invest Northern Ireland – Steve Harper, Executive Director, International Business
- Mallaghan Engineering – Martin O’Hanlon, Managing Director
- Marsh – Geraldine Morgan, AVP, Client Executive – Corporate Services
- Invest Northern Ireland’s Trade team will be on hand on the day and will host an area of facilitated sign up for one to one appointments with their International team of representatives for meetings on 6 June 2018
- The opportunity to network with fellow exporters and the Chamber’s wider network
Have a look back at 2017′ s Learn Grow Excel Conference, 12 April 2017