November 14, 2018
In Camera Dinner with Derek McCallan, Chief Executive of NILGA
Venue:Titanic Hotel, Belfast
Sponsor: SSE Airtricity
NI Chamber, in partnership with SSE Airtricity, is delighted to welcome Derek McCallan, Chief Executive of Northern Ireland Local Government Association (NILGA) to an In Camera dinner at Titanic Hotel, Belfast on 14 November 2018.
Derek will be joined by:
- Stephen Reid, Chief Executive, Ards and North Down Borough Council
- Olga Murtagh, Strategic Director (Place), Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
- Suzanne Wylie, Chief Executive, Belfast City Council
- Richard Baker, Director of Leisure and Development, Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council
- Representative, Derry City and Strabane District Council
- Alison McCullagh, Director of Regeneration and Planning, Fermanagh and Omagh District Council
- Donal Rogan, Director of Service Transformation, Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council
- Anne Donaghy, Chief Executive, Mid and East Antrim Borough Council
- Councillor Seán Mc Peake, Chair, Mid-Ulster District Council
- Liam Hannaway, Chief Executive, Newry, Mourne and Down District Council
Limited to 60 guests, this allows attendees direct interaction and the opportunity to exchange views with the key guests during dinner.
Be sure to secure your place today as this In Camera promises to fill up quickly.
Please note places at this event may be restricted to one person per company and priority will be given to NI Chamber members. Fee incurred for this event is for catering.
Any queries regarding this event, please email: Petrina.McAuley@northernirelandchamber.com
Please read NI Chamber’s booking terms and conditions before registering your place.