September 24, 2019
Growing International Business in a Challenging Marketplace Forum
Venue:A&L Goodbody, Belfast
Sponsor: Queen’s University Belfast, Grant Thornton & A&L Goodbody
This collaborative forum will provide the opportunity for information sharing with other NI exporters, debating common themes and tapping into the expertise of our International Champions.
NI Chamber International Champions; A&L Goodbody, Grant Thornton and Queen’s University Belfast, will share their in-market, financial, legal and practical knowledge giving you access to their wealth of experience in international business growth. This collaborative forum will see our experts focus on a case study of a local company who has experienced growth internationally and will provide the opportunity for like-minded businesses to discuss common interests and the challenges of exporting.
Speakers will include:
- Jonathan Hacking, Associate, Corporate and M&A, A&L Goodbody
- Mark Thompson, Partner, Corporate and M&A, A&L Goodbody
- Peter Legge, Tax Partner, Grant Thornton
- Patrick Gallen, Partner – People and Change Consulting Belfast, Grant Thornton
- Julie McCandless, Professor of Practice, Queen’s University Belfast
This event is invite only, for more information please contact Catriona Henry on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read NI Chamber’s booking terms and conditions before registering your place.