October 23, 2019
Doing Business in China Workshop
Venue:Riddel Hall, Belfast
Sponsor: Queen’s University Belfast, Grant Thornton & A&L Goodbody
NI Chamber invites you to join our upcoming workshop on Wednesday 23 October, “Doing Business in China”.
NI Chamber’s International Champions – A&L Goodbody, Grant Thornton and Queen’s University Belfast will lead on this workshop, sharing their expertise and knowledge in areas including establishing a presence, an insider’s guide to operating in China and understanding the environment and culture.
This workshop will be a practical event that will provide:
- Top tips and key learnings on Doing Business in China.
- In market companies with the information and knowledge to grow their market share in China.
- Guidance to early exporters on gaining market entry.
- The opportunity to network and build connections with other companies.
- Benefit from peer learning/opportunities.
- Additional support and resources that will assist your company’s entry and growth in China.
This workshop will also host a range of advisors and experts on doing business in China and will provide the opportunity for you ask questions, seek advice and build connections to assist in your international growth.
For more information about this event and to register your interest contact Lynsey Foster: email@example.com
Please read NI Chamber’s booking terms and conditions before registering your place.