November 26, 2020
Boosting Productivity with Ulster Bank – Data Analytics
Sponsor: Ulster Bank
This online seminar will enhance business leaders understanding of how data analytics can lead to enhanced productivity for business. Delegates will have the opportunity to learn from experts on how to harness data to create a competitive edge and how to develop strategies to boost productivity within their business.
The seminar will bring together business leaders to discuss:
• Capturing data and integrating information from multiple data sources (sometimes from third parties)
• Converting raw data into invaluable data for actionable insights
• Putting the right talent, technology, structure workflows in place to optimise your data
• Systems integration and analytics on the sales process
• Analytics-driven management to drive operational performance
For further information on this event please contact Catherine Crilly on email@example.com.