Helping businesses grow locally and internationally
Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NI Chamber) is an award winning, quality assured, customer focused membership organisation with over 230 years commitment to the Northern Ireland economy. It is a well-known network for business with a membership of 1,200 businesses representing over 100,000 employees.
It includes corporates, SMEs and micro businesses with membership coming across all sectors of business from manufacturing to agri-foods, services to high-tech and the professions.
Our award winning team is committed to customer service and the commercial success of our members.
SERVICES AND EXPERTISE
NI Chamber is recognised for helping businesses grow locally and internationally in the following ways:
- Providing access to an experienced business support team who can help growing businesses navigate through the support system, including the export journey and national schemes for unlocking finance
- Connecting you with over 400,000 chamber contacts from across the globe, or helping you utilise the NI Chamber network across Northern Ireland
- Ensuring that your export documents are delivered on time and on budget through our cost and time efficient export documentation service
- Providing networking opportunities with over 6,000 delegates from across Northern Ireland at 60+ events per year
- Building your brand via Ambition magazine and NI Chamber’s online platforms in a targeted and engaging way – with a reach of 16,000 business leaders
- Providing direct access to key government officials and key decision makers.
PURPOSE AND VISION
NI Chamber is the network for business in Northern Ireland, enabling members to grow their organisation both locally and internationally and drive the development of the economy.