Thu 27th Feb 2020
In Camera with Infrastructure Minister Nichola Mallon MLA
Roads, sewerage, broadband, public transport and climate change were among the issues discussed at an In Camera lunch with Infrastructure Minister Nichola Mallon MLA.
Hosted by NI Chamber and partner SSE Renewables, the event brought together the key organisations involved in these areas to meet with local business and outline the current challenges and implications they face in an In Camera setting.
Organisations in attendance included:
- Department for Infrastructure, Nichola Mallon MLA, Minister for Infrastructure and Katrina Godfrey, Permanent Secretary
- Ofcom Northern Ireland, James Stinson, Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Translink, Chris Conway, Chief Executive
- SSE Airtricity, Barry Kilcline
- Northern Ireland Water, Sara Venning, Chief Executive