Wed 15th May 2019
World Chambers Congress, 12-14 June 2019, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NI Chamber), along with partners British Chamber of Commerce (BCC) and Chambers Ireland, will be supporting the 11th World Chambers Congress, taking place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from 12-14 June 2019.
More than 1,000 delegates from over 100 countries will gather for the ICC World Chambers Federation (WCF)’s flagship event under the theme “Creating a shared future”.
As a Gold sponsor of the conference, NI Chamber along with the British Chamber of Commerce (BCC) and Chambers Ireland will be showcasing Northern Ireland as a potential host for 2023. If successful this joint bid could bring an estimated economic value £1.92m to Northern Ireland.
Important facts about Rio 2019
- 1,200 Participants
- 100 Countries
- 80 Speakers
- 25 Sessions
- Get insight into today’s most significant global issues Get insight into today’s most significant global issues
- Access solutions to help you do business better Access solutions to help you do business better
- Stimulate new ideas through inspiring keynotes Stimulate new ideas through inspiring keynotes
- Connect with chambers and business leaders Connect with chambers and business leaders
- Bridge expertise gaps with educational workshops Bridge expertise gaps with educational workshops
- Promote trade and investment opportunities Promote trade and investment opportunities
The World Chambers Congress is the largest international gathering for chambers of commerce and their business members. Comprising an influential thought-leadership conference and a world-class competition to showcase chamber innovation, the global forum provides an unrivalled opportunity to share best-practices, exchange real-word ideas and inspire new thinking around the most pressing issues affecting the business world today.
For more information about the World Chambers Congress visit the: https://www.worldchamberscongress.org/