Mon 1st Dec 2014
Local Firms Scoop National Chamber Awards…
Above: Sepha Ltd, winners of Excellence in Innovation, represented by Paul Kelly, Head of Sales and Marketing. CDE Global, winners of Commitment to People Development, represented by Brian McCullough, Head of Talent and Organisational Development.
NI Chamber Members were once again centre stage at the annual British Chamber of Commerce Awards in the Tower of London Pavillion, with CDE Global scooping the national award for Commitment to People and Sepha Ltd picking up the Excellence in Innovation award – proving our local companies can compete and win at a national level.
Ann McGregor MBE, Chief Executive, Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry, who attended the gala dinner in London on 27 November 2014, said:
“We are absolutely delighted and have a great sense of pride that two of our member companies have competed against firms across the UK to be crowned National Winners. On behalf of the board and council of Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry I would like to congratulate both CDE Global and Sepha Ltd on their fantastic achievement and wish them every success for the future.”
A full list of Northern Ireland businesses that were short-listed for the national Chamber Awards are listed below:
- Small Business of the Year – Employers For Childcare
- Manufacturer of the Year – Hutchinson Engineering
- Best use of Technology to Improve Business Performance – H&J Martin
- Young Person in Business Award – Draven McConville from Gravity
- The Sustainability Award – Henderson Retail
- Achievement in International Business – Core Systems
- Commitment to People Development – CDE Global
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Employers For Childcare
- Excellence in Innovation – Sepha
You can find out more about the winners, CDE Global and Sepha Ltd by clicking on the logos below.