Sat 6th Jul 2013
Chamber and BDO examine alternative sources of finance at Meet the Experts Event
‘Alternative Sources of Finance’, the first in a series of events by Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and BDO under their ‘Accelerate for Growth’ initiative, took place on 6 November in Belfast’s Holiday Inn.
Following the findings from the Chamber and BDO’s latest Quarterly Economic Survey, which revealed that 35% of businesses have applied for finance in the last 12 months with 22% of applications declined, today’s event offered businesses the opportunity to meet and talk to BDO experts on the alternative ways to access sources of finance. These included:
- Shane Hall, Corporate Finance Director, BDO
- Gary Shannon, Corporate Finance Director, BDO
- Barry-John Kelly, Corporate Finance Director, BDO
- Darrel Connell, Senior Investment Manager, Foresight Group
- Alex Ward, Wealth Management Partner, BDO
- Sean Lavery, Tax Partner, BDO
- Niall Brady, Tax and Wealth Management Manager, BDO
- Kate Hamilton, Corporate Tax Manager, BDO
Pictured above at the event are Sandra Scannell, Operations and Programmes Director at Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Sean Lavery, Tax Partner at Growth First partner BDO.